Friday, April 11, 2008

So I have yet to post on a regular schedule, as you can see. I always feel that there is never enough time in my day to take care of all the needs of my family let alone take care of my own needs. I can't even dream of the day that I will know what it is to have a want .Grin. Don't get me wrong I have a blast with what time I do get during the day with my three wonderful babies and my husband, who I love. All mommies have good days and hard days,right?

9 comments:

MaioCampo said...

Bloggin', in my opinion, isn't about quantity, but quality.

Don't forget about those post titles... maiocampo.com desperately needs those titles. Heh, heh.

Cari said...

I've only got the one kiddo and I feel the same way as you sometimes. How in the world do mom's manage to juggle all we do? I think it is like the tithing thing. You know, like when the money simply is not there to pay tithing AND all the bills but you pay the tithing and somehow you still have enough for all the bills. Something like that must take place for moms because what we can accomplish in one day is a miracle sometimes.

Debbie said...

I agree with Cari, and yes, we do have good days and bad days. Some days you feel like you've gotten a lot done, and others, you feel like you've gotten nothing accomplished whatsoever. Sometimes I'll go a month without posting on my blog because I don't have time, and I only have one kid! Then, I look at Alisha- Mrs. Supermom- with three kids who does a pretty dang good job about posting regularly, and I think, "How does she do it?"

Jude and Ashley said...

This exact topic has been on my mind lately. Why is it that one day things run so smoothly and other days I feel crazy? So many days I feel like my energy is being depleted faster than I can replenish it. And then I feel completely inadequate because I think "What am I doing wrong" or "What do I need to be doing differently or better." I really liked Elder Ballard's talk at conference about mothers.

Lisha said...

It's those hard days that make the good ones so great!

Dawn, said...

Gavin is such a loving fella, and his smile and laugh are two of my favorite all time things. Georgia is a strong, independent gal that owns her little world. Ava is an absolute delight, so genuinely affectionate. Good Job MOMMY!!! At the end of the day, you have a beautiful happy family... BRAVO!

Carly A said...

I want to see some pictures of your little babies! I have never seen Ava! I tell Alisha to take pictures and post one of her but she has yet to do it! So liven the blog up with some pictures!

Debbie said...

HELLOOOO?? Is anyone there?!! ;-) Do I need to come babysit so you can blog? haha

Lacey Freeman said...

We need some new posts because I finally got your blog address..I am waiting to see some pictures of those cute kids!