It took sometime getting her to sit still long enough for me to do her hair but it was so worth it. Don't you think she looks so cute!!! She may not have any hair on top but she has just enough in the back to make some cute piggytails.
I remember being very excited when I could finally put Taylor's hair in pigtails. Now, she has sooo much hair, but I never do anything with it. She's just not a big fan, and I hate to go through the effort when I know she's going to pull it out 5 seconds later.. haha
7 comments:
Awwwwww... what a beautiful piggytail gal!
That is one cute kid!
So adorable! I'm having major Ava withdrawls... I haven't seen her in so long!
Woohoo! I saw the post title at maiocampo.com and was hoping it was mamma playing with Ava's hair.
The day ended bad at work and this pepped me right up.
Way to go Ava!
As a parent of a girls with very little hair, I know how exciting it is to finally get to the point of "up do's" Congrats!!
We just did that to Avery too! I lovethem!
I remember being very excited when I could finally put Taylor's hair in pigtails. Now, she has sooo much hair, but I never do anything with it. She's just not a big fan, and I hate to go through the effort when I know she's going to pull it out 5 seconds later.. haha
Post a Comment