So far this Monday morning has made me want to get back in bed and pull the covers over my head. Georgia has been her normal self and since nothing is going her way she is letting the whole house know that if she is not happy no one can be happy.
I sent her to her room to cry it out and get herself under control, shortly after I went in to check on her and asked her if she was ready to have a Happy Day. This was her reply, " I not have a Happy Day! I have a Scary Day!"
Don't you all just wish you could be here with me?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Ah, classic Georgia! Hope her, and your, day improves.
I have one of those too.
I'll empathize with you from my house.
Hope your day got better as it went along! Give all your babies hugs and kisses for me!
Savannah has always been great at perfectly 'expressing' her feelings. Maybe thats a female trait, grin. I hope Georgia's and YOUR day will be less scary tomorrow.
carden emma that is so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a Georgia clone at my house so I feel your pain. I love your banner! Now where are your and James' darling faces?
I would love to be there with you!! Hang in there hon. She will hopefully get over it.
I am so glad that you found me on fb!!
You gotta love honest responses like that!
Post a Comment